Monday, November 26, 2007

Discovery Exercise from Learning 2.1


I'm actually going to have a go at lots of the exercises. When I told the others that number 23 of 23 things really led us onto another 30 odd things to do, they almost fell over. I didn't let on that they only had to do one exercise.....

My first one is a magazine cover - always wanted to be one of the 'in-crowd' when I was a teenager - thank goodness I got over that early on....

Looking at the picture taken of me on the cruise boat travelling along the Gordon-Franklin River in Tasmania - I wonder if people would think that this could really be someone whose picture would get on the front page of Rolling Stone?

Uses in a library - could be good to advertise an event or similar - especially if you could print this out on A1 or A2 size paper!!

1 comment:

Librarian Kathryn said...

I haven't counted your posts, but I'm pretty sure that you were doing it weekly - does this mean you are finished? Congratulations!