Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Igoogle -ed

Spent an hour today setting up my IGOOGLE page to make it easier to handle the upcoming technology. I now have feeds to both of my blogs (1 for work, 1 for 23 things), 23 Things Blog, have Google Reader set up (but it's only showing 1 feed - can your and/or how do you see all the feeds?), have Gmail set up, a calendar, time, To Do list and some space for other things. I did play around with news feeds but these took up too much room and as I wasn't that fussed - deleted them.

I tried to put the URLs for 23 Things Wiki and work Wiki - but failed - can you do this sort of thing in Igoogle?

I spent most of my time being blown away with the widgets and gadgets that people have developed. I even played around with designing an animated avatar - loaded it, found it was too big and deleted it. It was pretty cool though - riding a powerful motorbike down Rodeo Drive. Can you resize these so they are only a thumbprint?

1 comment:

Groucho Marx's Dog said...

Have Google Reader set up (but it's only showing 1 feed - can your and/or how do you see all the feeds?

**I used the google reader notifier in firefox:

Tools ---> add ons --> search ---> google reader and then install it.
Next time you start the browser it will have a google reader icon in the bottom right of your screen.

**I tried to put the URLs for 23 Things Wiki and work Wiki - but failed - can you do this sort of thing in Igoogle?

If you do this in reader it will appear as above, but to answer your question directly ... Umm no idea :)

Can you resize these so they are only a thumbprint?

Yes, when you export the file from meez you can choose the size .

Login and export the file again and just resize.