Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Only Weeks to Go!

Have been feeling a little sorry for myself over the past few days - either I keep having recurring flu OR I am suffering from Hayfever! Cos everybody keeps on telling me that I don't look my best, or ask me to look away as my eyes look as red as...., or even ask why I'm at work?

Why am I? Cos half the staff are home sick in bed - that's why!


One power ball is all I need and I would be away overseas in a little house on wheels. I dream of travelling in something like these...................


on the left ... only $1.5 million US, while the one on the right is older so only $600,000




Our budget would be more likely to be what I can afford right now ie $11,000 US and get something like the little Winnebago we owned and travelled in in 1998



... As long as what we get is better than the following model




Ah well ... you can dream can't you.

No comments: